Critical compatibility fixes, ship movement refactoring
- Fixed game crashing on launch (failing to start) if the user's locale doesn't use "." as the decimal mark.
- Mitigation fixes for DPI scaling issues that caused the game window to appear partially offscreen and created offset between actual mouse position and the mouse position used in game UI.
- In windowed mode the default resolution can no longer be larger than the screen.
- If user manually sets a game resolution larger than screen size, the game window will be positioned so that the top left corner is visible.
- Application manifest updated to disable DPI scaling. Downside of this is that UI text can be too small on high DPI screens.
- Refactored many ship flight control systems to unify how movement targets with non-zero target velocity are handled. Also added universal support for movement targets that are relative to moving objects such as enemy ships or asteroids.
- Improvements to movement close to asteroid surfaces.
- Improvements to movement target calculation near level edges. This should reduce accidental drifting outside the level bounds when engaging enemies.
Battlefleet Engineer demo 197 MB
Version 0.1.0705.19 May 19, 2017
Get Battlefleet Engineer DEMO
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.